Monday, May 3, 2010

Owl season: Why was it an awesome night yesterday?

 First of all, Ip Man 2 wasn't disappointing.


                Bruce Lee: Duh, he's my master! 


Then, thanks to Carol, I was invited to a steamboat house party after the movie. 


               Getting all excited after watching Ip Man 2...


                 Carol: Taste my armour of invisible spikes!
                 Toby: Arhhh, I thought they were only one-inch long!?


                    Carol: Duh! They can expand at my will.
                    Toby: Who cares about that now, the pot is ready! :P


                   No, we didn't finish all of this by the three of us, more unknown 
                   characters are yet to be revealed...    
      
So that wraps up for my night of awesomeness. Met new friends and had great fun, the Owl Season is awesome again! :D

No comments: